A Girl Friend’s email address is listed in two spots on her account. These two spots are considered her “Profile” email address and her “Account” email address.
Her “profile” email address can be edited along with the other information about her, such as her address, phone number, occupation, etc.
Her “account” email address is the one that is tied to her username and is used for the password reset function. In most cases, a Girl Friend’s profile email address and account email address should match.
Edit a Girl Friend’s Account Email Address (WordPress Dashboard):
You can only edit a Girl Friend’s account email address via WordPress Dashboard.
- If you’re logged in as a Chapter Tech Rep, at the top of the page, hover over “The Girl Friends, Inc.” at the top left of the page, then click “Dashboard.”
- Hover over “Users” on the left side of the screen, then click “All Users.”
- Search for the Girl Friend you wish to edit using the search box in the top right of the screen.
- Once you find the Girl Friend you wish to edit, hover over her name and click “Edit” below.
- The first screen that appears is her Account information. Scroll here until you find her email address.
- Edit her email address as appropriate, then scroll down and click “Update User.”